Friday, December 23, 2005

JIL Mission, Vision, Values

Mission Statement
"To bring all peoples to the Kingdom of the Living God regardless of race, color, nationality, and religious affiliation through the saving, healing and delivering knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ"

Vision Statement
"A GLORIOUS CHURCH evangelizing and discipling Filipinos and all peoples of the world through teaching and preaching the Full-Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ"

Core Values
Passionate Love for God (Deuteronomy 6:5)
If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father & mother, his wife & children, his brothers & sisters-yes, even his own life-he cannot be my disciple. And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26, 27, 33)

Love & Compassion for Others (Jude 22-23)
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2)

Integrity (Psalm 41:12)
But you, O Lord, have mercy on me; raise me up, that I may repay them. I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me. In my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever. (Psalm 41:10-12)

Faithfulness (Matthew 25:21)
His master replied, "Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your Master's happiness." (Matthew 25:21)

Excellence (Daniel 6:3)
Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the realm. (Daniel 6:3 NKJV)


The JIL Declaration of Faith

HOLY SCRIPTURES
All scriptures is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

THE ETERNAL GOD HEAD
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.(1 John 5:7-8 KJV)

THE FALL OF MAN
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned. (Romans 5:12)

THE PLAN OF REDEMPTION
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
SALVATION THROUGH GRACEFor it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

REPENTANCE & ACCEPTANCE
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9) Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. (John 1:12)

NEW BIRTH
In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."(John 3:3)

WATER BAPTISM AND THE LORD'S SUPPER
We were therefore buried with Him through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. (Romans 6:4) For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus.took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)

BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. (Acts 2:4)

THE GIFTS AND FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. (1 Corinthians 12:4-6)But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23)

DIVINE HEALING
Is anyone of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faithfulness will make the sick person will; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

THE SECOND COMING OF CHRISTFor the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with aloud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

TITHES AND OFFERINGS
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, " and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." (Malachi 3:10)

No comments: